Friday, November 16, 2007

Mattress Sledding!

Ise was a little apprehensive at first but soon decided this was great fun!

Not one to be let out of the fun, I joyed in but it went a lot faster then I imagined...you probably can't tell from this pic that I use to make my living jumping from airplanes!

7 comments:

The Hangar said...

That picture of you is PRICELESS!!! LOL

It looks like you had a great time

Anonymous said...

I really think doing this is a great idea! Love, Mom

Jenn* said...

Jacqui! Those pictures crack me up! wow. just wow.

The Safety Officer said...

That more than likely is your jump face

AGoodKindOfCrazy said...

Ya'll are a riot!!!

I'm coming to your house for some mattress sledding! Woohoo!!

Anonymous said...

You never even told me that was allowed when I came to your house.

I want my money back.

Morgan said...

oh that is just to funny