Friday, February 22, 2008

I Want a Baby!

This pregnancy crap is for the birds! The OBGYN told me today that since my body realizes and remembers what it went through last time during the birthing process with Isaac, it is desperately trying to make the canal big enough to birth another honking baby...which is just super since this babe is an automatic c-section! Apparently, the only treatment for the groin pain is mild narcotics and rest. Seriously though, I know once I meet Ms Delainey Rose I will immediately forget the barfing, the heartburn, the groin pain and even possibly overlook the stretch marks but darn it, it would be so much more fun to be carrying her in my arms then in my groin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I KNOW you are right about forgetting everything when you see the sweet little bundle that will be our Delainey Rose! Hang in love and just take it a little easier on yourself. Find out if you can do water aerobics or something less stressful than all that walking. I'm rooting for my two girls! Love, Mom aka excited Nana

The Hangar said...

I'm so sorry my dear. I think it's just your body telling you that you need to take it easy!!! Take care of yourself or you will regret it when you get my age! LOVE YA!