Friday, July 18, 2008

From the Mouth of Babes

Today while dancing around two small children and trying to get everyone showered and dressed, the following conversation took place:

Ise: Momma, why do you have that bee stamp on your butt?

Me: I made a bad decision when I was younger.

Ise: And that stamp won't ever come off your butt mom?

Me: Nope, not ever.

Ise: Maybe you could pray to God and ask him to get it off your butt.

Me:
Would he remove it for me?

Ise: Yes, he could.

Me: How about stretch marks, would he remove my stretch marks too?

Ise: Oh yes Momma, he can do anything, he is that Great!

Apparently, the lessons from bible school this week are really making an impact!

2 comments:

Shawn said...

I absolutely love a child's point of view on God! I think children know God better than any adult. We need to get together soon so I can meet Delainey and see Isaac again.
Love,
Shawn

AGoodKindOfCrazy said...

God did indeed make the invention of tattoo removal possible! ha ha. I love Isaac!

And we totally had the same blog today.... we think alike my friend.