A woman on the verge of something...
Nana's coming Delainey...you just hang on!
Poor thing! Reminds me of the time we put my Cabbage Patch's glasses on Andi when she was a few months old!
Oh my land! What are you doing to that precious baby?I have to say though that I think she looks a little like Nana to me..and that's not because of the glasses or her screaming. ;o)Love,Shawn
Classic! Hope she's stopped screaming, tell her she's starting to freak me out, I'm having newborn-a-phobia right now!
I would love to know what she was thinking! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Nana's coming Delainey...you just hang on!
Poor thing! Reminds me of the time we put my Cabbage Patch's glasses on Andi when she was a few months old!
Oh my land! What are you doing to that precious baby?
I have to say though that I think she looks a little like Nana to me..and that's not because of the glasses or her screaming. ;o)
Love,
Shawn
Classic!
Hope she's stopped screaming, tell her she's starting to freak me out, I'm having newborn-a-phobia right now!
I would love to know what she was thinking! :)
Post a Comment