A woman on the verge of something...
So who's the shark and who's the manatee???? ha ha
Oh Jacqui, words escape me. ;o)But I also would like to know who the shark is and who the manatee is.
I think I know!I remember many years ago, someone refering to themself as a Sea Cow. Crazy girl!
That is cute! I would have to say that works for my husband and I as well.
lol... you are so funny
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So who's the shark and who's the manatee????
ha ha
Oh Jacqui, words escape me. ;o)
But I also would like to know who the shark is and who the manatee is.
I think I know!
I remember many years ago, someone refering to themself as a Sea Cow.
Crazy girl!
That is cute! I would have to say that works for my husband and I as well.
lol... you are so funny
Post a Comment