Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Cinco de SuCkO!

Well like a bad dream, our BSD is here. I have so many emotions swirling around in my head and my heart right now but none I want to talk about or expand on. The kids and I will be laying low the next few days before we kick it up to high gear, get over ourselves and get on with making the next 365 days worth living and living to the fullest! Please keep Luke and all his comrades in your thoughts and prayers!

4 comments:

Nana said...

You got it sweetie! My good thoughts and prayers will be never ceasing! Love you, Mom

mamadaisy said...

I'm sorry, sugar. Sending you peace and strength.

Carol said...

You got the right frame of mind dear. The more you and the kids keep busy with, the time will fly fast! We are thinking of you constently..

AGoodKindOfCrazy said...

Cinco de Sucko! ha ha ha ha ha


I love ya Jac. We are SO kicking this BS's ass.