Tuesday, July 07, 2009

One of Those Days!

~The five year old told me he was too busy for a hug.
~The 13 month old screamed all through the grocery store at a decibel that would make a dog cringe.
~I did not get to speak to my husband at all today.
~I really miss him.
~The community pool was over run with daycare kids that were rude and obnoxious, my least favorite kind.
~The combination of missing my husband and feeling sorry for myself made for a few mishaps in my diet.
~My back is killing me.
~The damn dog has fleas. I have swept, I have vacuumed, I have bathed, I have dipped, I have bombed, I have sprinkled, I have treated, I am so over bugs!
~The children are actively destroying the clean house while I type this~
~I so just want to have a good cry!

4 comments:

Carol said...

You do just that! And when you are done, scroll down and take a look at that silly girl with the crazy piggy tails! now...
SMILE! XOXO

AGoodKindOfCrazy said...

Phooey on all that! What a bummer!

Hope you talk to Luke tomorrow, the dog runs away, the kids go mute for 24 hours and Merry Maids shows up on your doorstep ( with chocolate and a margarita in hand!)

Do you need some ME time tomorrow???

The Hangar said...

I'm sorry Jacqui. I like Kryste's "wish list" for you. I have a full bottle of Margarita mix... I'm just sayin.

XOXO!

Shawn said...

Go ahead and cry Jacqui. It's amazing how much better a good cry can make you feel...even if none of the things that made you cry change.