Friday, February 19, 2010

Damn YOU Paul Newman!

Holy Hannah, Paul Newman's Mango Salsa is my new nightly craving!

(I stole this photo off the Internet, those are NOT my pink doilies...I don't even own a doily!) I should have cropped out the pineapple salsa, because it doesn't even compare to the mango!

Seriously, this mango salsa might be the very thing that is standing between me and those skinny jeans but I don't EVEN care...it's that good! Last week, I decided my salsa cravings where getting way out of control and I strictly forbid myself to purchase another jar. I cut myself off cold turkey from the sauce as they say, but unfortunately it didn't last long. My dear friend gifted me a jar of this crack in a jar and a bag of tortilla chips as a thank you for watching her children while she was sick. Oh man, its so good! Seriously, I can eat the whole jar... by myself...in one sitting...I don't even need a chip, I can eat it with a spoon! Its THAT good!

3 comments:

AGoodKindOfCrazy said...

I know what I'm getting your for your birthday!!!!

Nana said...

Good LORD your father has the same obsession!!! You 2 started something big over Christmas. He does not think the pineapple compares either and we now buy 2 mango salsas a week and I get maybe 3 tablespoons. He is even eating it with the $2 bag of Publix tortillas. It is UNBELIEVABLE!!

The Safety Officer said...

UNBELIEVABLE but very, very tasty