A woman on the verge of something...
Oh my! I love those!!! My fave is Delainey's face on the last one!!!! <3
LOVE IT!!
Yes, I have to agree with Kryste...the last pic of Delainey is so sweet....I miss you guys and these pictures make my heart hurt!Love, Nana
Omgosh... I haven't gone to your blog in a long time.... I agree with everyone... That last picture is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E. One to frame, for sure!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my! I love those!!! My fave is Delainey's face on the last one!!!! <3
LOVE IT!!
Yes, I have to agree with Kryste...the last pic of Delainey is so sweet....I miss you guys and these pictures make my heart hurt!
Love, Nana
Omgosh... I haven't gone to your blog in a long time.... I agree with everyone... That last picture is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E. One to frame, for sure!!!!
Post a Comment