Sunday, November 01, 2009

It's November!!!!

Hooray for November!!! November is very special for three reasons....it marks the half way point to this STUPID deployment!!!! it means Nana and Cheez are coming to visit!!!! and its the beginning of NaBloPoMo! I just love November!

In other news, we had such an awesome and fun Halloween weekend! The kids and I started the weekend off by carving our pumpkin...we had three to do but dang it carving pumpkins is not the easiest thing to do with small, impatient children. Then it was off for some Mexican food with the best neighbors ever (seriously, they are hands down, the most awesome and fun neighbors ever!) Saturday we took it easy until Isaac's first hockey game of the season. It was so much fun to watch and I could not have been prouder of my boy...he made a goal! After hockey, we all came home for naps until it was time to trick or treat. Ise had a blast and at one point exclaimed, "this is way easier then a panata!" (Yes, I realized that is spelled wrong but that is how he said it!)

Today was church, which is always an uplifting and much needed break. After church, the above mentioned neighbors took sweet Delainey for the afternoon so Ise and I could have a date day, just him and me! We went to Panda Express (at his request) and then to Disney on Ice...the poor boy was so tired at the end of it, he passed out shortly after his butt hit the carseat!

What a fun and relaxing weekend! I do believe the only thing that could have made this weekend more awesome was if Luke was here. Oh how we miss Blue Daddy! Only 60 more days till he's home for a visit!

2 comments:

Nana said...

I'm so happy your weekend was so great! It's also so neat that you are thankful and grateful for it! Love you, Mom

AGoodKindOfCrazy said...

Woohoo! Nana's coming!!!

Glad you had a good weekend. I could lit this weekend on fire! ha ha!!!

We need to get together this week!