

We made a quick stop at the Ripley's Aquarium...where Delainey loved petting the horseshoe crabs and stingrays!

Isaac wasn't too sure about the stingrays but ran himself ragged in the play land!

The best part of the aquarium was when some college aged kids were trying to pick up some of the horseshoe crabs and the teenage boy working there had to tell them to only pick them up if they are ALONE...the faces on the guys were classic when they all took a glance around the tank and realized what the ones that were hooked together were doing!
The Army set us up in a decent hotel on the beach and the only trade off was that we had to sit through several classes on The 7 Habits of Effective Families. Luckily, my friend Dustin went and we had a blast, although I am not sure either one of us did much listening!

It was a great weekend getaway and I appreciate the Army so much for treating us to such trips!
2 comments:
That is so cool that it SNOWED there while you were there! ( Frank informed me that the Myrtle Beach Marathon got cancelled because of that! ha ha!)
Glad it was fun, kinda wish I could have gone, I could have pulled some serious shenanigans with you two. I'd love to say "maybe next time", but SCREW THAT! :)
Classic!!! LOOVE the photo of the snow on the beach! =D
Sounds like a blast, though!!! Wish we could do something similar w/out the kids or the conference...just us LADIES!!! How suweet would that be?!!!
Post a Comment