1. We have less than 30 days left in NC, the way I feel about this changes on a daily basis.
2. A dear girlfriend told me REALLY REALLY REALLY good news last night...like the super duper awesomeness news ever...so happy for her! Wish we were both sticking around these parts to enjoy the good news together, but such is the Army life!
3. I made a huge life altering decision this past week, only to wig the freak out and change my mind again, and then again, and then finally again...apparently I am not ready for anything that life changing just yet, if ever. Thank God, the Lord placed enough sane people around me to keep me on an even keel.
4. Baby fever has hit me like a ton of bricks! It could be the fact that every single person I know is currently pregnant (while not every single person, but darn near close). Some days I am quite thankful that Luke says absolutely not and other days it makes me quite sad to think we will never have another slimy, screaming bundle of joy to love all over and squeeze!
5. I gave my blog a face lift...I wish I was more savvy in that area, but this will do for now I suppose.
6. I absolutely hate flies!
7. Both children are covered in spider tattoos. Delainey has a love for all things tattoo...I suppose I could careless how many she is currently sporting, as long as they always stay fake.
8. I bought a bikini...WHAT? I know right. It actually doesn't look half bad and is my motivation to keep on keeping on in that gym! Luke is searching pretty hot and heavy for a boat to purchase and I want to debut that baby on that boat!
9. The air is still out in my car...which makes for quite a grand entrance where ever I go. I am not so sure the wind-blown look is in this year! It's amazing the little things we take for granted!
10. I am strongly leaning towards racing in the Crab Trap Triathlon this fall. The only issues are, I don't have a bike and haven't swam in years so it would take some training and require a bike purchase but I would love to check that off my life list. Once the dust settles from this move, I hope to pursue this further.
1 comment:
Your blog cracks me up!!!
1. Good Luck on your move.
2. I am bummed she will not be around to enjoy that awesome news too.
3. I recently had a mid-life 20’s crises and told Matt he better take me to Paris or else LOL.
4. Baby Fever needs to stay away from me. LOL.
5. Love your new blog look.
6. What is with the 5000 bugs in this state?
7. Cute.
8. You go Girl … post pics on your new yacht. LOL.
9. OMG!! My hubby fixes cars let me know if you want him to look at it.
10. GOOD LUCK!!!
Post a Comment