
If you ask Delainey what her name is, she now says Lane Lane. She loves it when anyone passes gas and will sell you out in a heart beat. Also, if she is the one that happened to pass the gas, she will squeal with laughter and blame anyone but herself. Her latest phrase is, "stop it mom" and she uses it all day long, whether I am doing something or not. It cracks me up that she calls me mom...I can just picture her in a few more months rolling her eyes and saying, "that is so lame mother!" Her brother is her favorite person and she tries her best to do whatever it is he is doing. Whether that is jumping into the pool, running around the room or building spaceships out of Lego's.

She is very bossy and specific. I think she may either grow up to be a Marine drill instructor or a gym teacher.
On the flip side of that though, she is (or might I say, can be) a very sweet, loving, adorable child who wants nothing more then to gently mother everyone around her. If she is given something, she demands..I mean, politely asks for one for Isaac as well.

I love how she is starting to develop a girly side. She loves all things princess right now, but can make blowing up noises with the best of them. She loves to push around her grocery cart full of babies and wear high heel shoes and have her toe nails painted. However, she also is quite content elbow deep in the dirt, wrestling her daddy and brother and collecting bugs!
She is silly and fun and loves to have a good time. She can sing songs off the radio and loves to make you laugh. She is full of piss and vinegar and her moods change like the wind. She is pretty much everything we could have ever wanted in a baby girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment