1. Do you have an innie or an outie?
An innie, its so deep I think if you stuck your finger in it you could tickle my spine!
2. What kind of milkshake do you order?
I usually don't order milkshakes as they have a way of making me regret them for several days after, but if I do, its usually cookies and cream from Chik fil a or Mocha from Arbys!
3. How often do you repeat outfits at work?
Everyday, since I work at home...I usually find myself still in my work out gear after lunch when I finally get a moment while baby girl is sleeping to take a quick shower and change.
4. What are your feelings about thank you notes?
They are very much appreciated and well received, and should be done more often!
5. Do you like spicy food?
I am sure my idea of spicy is very different from others, but no, I am not a huge fan!
6. How many toilet paper squares do you use?
Too many, judging from the frequency in which I clog toilets.
7. Were you in Girl Scouts?
I sure was! I met two of my very best friends while in girl scouts. I think I made it to Juniors before I decided it was too dorky for me. I have wonderful fond memories from being a girl scout!
8. Notebooks/Journals: College ruled? Wide Ruled? No lines? Spiral Bound? Plain front? Decorative?
Oooo... I love journals and little notebooks. I prefer college ruled with a decorative cover.
9. Do you snack throughout the day? What do you pack for snacks?
I much prefer snacking to large meals. My favorite snacks are fruits, pretzels and granola bars.
10. What is your favorite month? Why?
Hmm, I love April because its my birth month and usually the start of spring, but I also really love October because it means cooler weather and fall activities are beginning!
No comments:
Post a Comment