Sunday, April 21, 2013

Kid Approved Cafe!

  Out for another adventure!       
(Geez, these kids are getting so big!)
 
 As we are getting out and exploring more here in South Korea, we are discovering lots of new fun places to take the kids to play. (Most days, I feel like just leaving the house and making it to the intended destination is an adventure.) Since, last week was spring break and we had ample hours to fill and there is only so much entertaining that can be done in an apartment, the kids and I adventured out to Star Kids Café in Pyeongtaek. The kids and I were fans immediately!
 
 
The concept is genius! It's an indoor play land for kids and a coffee shop for moms! In fact, the cost of your coffee is included in the entrance fee. Brilliant!  Kid cafes are very popular over here and I can see why! The room is sectioned off into various cubicles with various themes and there are toys for all ages. There was a ball pit, a fishing pond, a dress up corner, reading nook, a grocery store, a movie room and a train table, just to name a few. We met up with some ladies from my prayer group and their kids for a play date and had an absolute blast! The kids really enjoyed running around, dressing up and making new friends.  Delainey of course loved the dress up booth and wore a princess gown the entire time we were there!
 
(My sweet little princess fishing)

Even little Asher was quite entertained. They had bumbo seats and lots of baby toys for little guys like him. I think as he gets bigger this place will get even more exciting for him (and me). For now I will just enjoy the fact that he isn't very mobile just yet!
 
 (Ashie Mo trying to figure out the ins and outs of the puzzle)


Each little cubicle had a different theme. This one was all girl! It was full of baby dolls, strollers, baby bottles, Barbies and anything and everything girly!
 
 
Isaac really enjoyed the instrument section. Here he is rocking out and entertaining us all! I think he was singing Sweet Home Alabama, but since we live in SK now, we usually change the words to Sweet Home South Korea!
 
On the way out, for 100 won, (I think it's the equivalent of a dime) you can ride the carousel. Even baby Asher got to ride. I think he had a good time!

(My handsome boys!)

 
Delainey of course loved it! Check out that gorgeous grin.

 
We will definitely be frequenting Star Kids Café more in the future. The kids loved it and this momma gives it two thumbs up. The coffee was superb!

No comments: