February 2004
February 2014
Dearest Isaac,
I have no idea how you are already ten years old but I do know that I could not be more proud of the young man you have become! Truly, you are one of my greatest accomplishments. This past year, you have changed and matured in so many ways. You are taller, more confident and much more willing to try new things. You love to read, you have a savings account (with your name on it!) and your own little trash business! You are becoming a young man right before my very eyes!
You are smart, sensitive, silly and sweet. You love being a big brother and take your role as leader of the pack very seriously. This is obvious by the fact that Asher's first words were "Isaac" and "Bubba." You have a knack for knowing when I need more help around the house, whether it be helping Delainey with her homework or occupying Asher so I can get dinner on the table. Some days, I am not sure we would have survived the day without your help!
Your current interests are Minecraft, Legos and Skylanders. Recently, you have also fallen in love with reading and your choices at the library range from Goose Bumps to graphic novels to history books about George Washington, plus the occasional book I make you read for school! We have been homeschooling you this year and it has gone really well. I must say, I do enjoy having your company around during the day and we have made lots of great memories together this school year! It has been amazing to watch you learn new things and you have even taught me a thing or two this year!
Watching you grow and mature into the handsome young man you are becoming is amazing, I just wish it wasn't all happening so fast. Luckily for me, you still enjoy my company and still love to snuggle with me on the couch and watch a movie (or two!). I wish you all the best in this life my boy, I have no doubt you will grow up and do great things! You are an amazing little soul with a heart of gold and I love you dearly my boy!
Delainey all ready to surprise Isaac!
Surprise! He was definately surprised!
Happy 10th Birthday Isaac!





No comments:
Post a Comment