Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday Ten!

1. I always sit down to write my Ten on Tuesday and usually can't think of 10 things to write and give up around number seven or eight. It seems like an easy task until I sit down and actually try and think of 10 things worth reading about.

2. The neighbor girls and I tried out a quaint little bakery today called, Cupcakes Y'all and it was fabulous! I had a turkey and cheese panini and a brownie sundae cupcake, DIVINE!

3. I made sure to hit the treadmill before we went to Cupcakes Y'all so I could fully enjoy the experience. Although, that cupcake was pretty dang good, so I am sure I owe about another 5 miles for all its yummy goodness I devoured!

4. Isaac had a basketball game tonight and did quite well. Although I did have a sweaty pits moment when I heard the coach yelling Time Out due to a baby running across the court. Yeah, that baby would be Delainey! She apparently ran out to get to her brother while I was engaged in conversation with a friend about the awesome cupcake I had eaten earlier in the day!

5. Luke made me watch the most disturbing movie last night on Net Flix. The movie was called Frozen and was about three friends that get stranded on a ski lift over night. It was a stupid movie, that I couldn't stop watching and the ending was lame.

6. You should see me play the Michael Jackson Experience on Wii...I have mad skills!
(Please note that I seem to be the only one really feeling the moves and that I threw my back out shortly after this move!)


7. Oh number seven, we meet again. This is where I usually get stuck and give up and go to bed...not tonight though. Tuesday ten, I will complete you!

8. Last night, I awoke to Isaac screaming. I jumped out of bed to investigate and found him standing in the shower, pressed up against the wall. The cold water was running and he was crying. I got him out of the shower and asked him what the heck he was doing. He replied, " I just can't beat this game. I try and try and try and I just can't do it." Crazy kid!

9. Yesterday, I told Delainey that I loved her. Her response, "No momma. I not want to love you today...ok momma (said in her sweetest voice and with a hint of a smile!)

10. Can I just say, that watching Luke play dollhouse and sit through Strawberry Shortcake with her, makes me fall in love with him all over again!

Whew, I did it! Although, four minutes too late...dang it!

No comments: